2458 Sooke River Road, Sooke River, Sooke, Victoria, BCMLS®#: 337714
- Property Value$574,900
- Property Address2458 Sooke River Road, Sooke River, Sooke, Victoria, BC, V9Z 0X7, Canada
- Parking5+ cars
- Year Built1970
- Living Area2,800 sq.ft.
- Lot Size Area196 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms3 full
- School DistrictSaseenos, Journey, Edward Milne
2458 Sooke River Road, Sooke River, Sooke, Victoria, BC, V9Z 0X7, Canada
Peaceful Sooke. Offering a private 4.5 acre hobby farm combined with a fully renovated home a rare combination indeed. Just a short drive to all amenities, provincial parks, Sooke Potholes, and the Galloping Goose Trail.
Zoned RU3 with the Sooke Municipality.
A Spacious master bedroom with en-suite that features a five-jet shower, heated floors and towel rack. The main bathroom features a jetted tub, gorgeous mirror, dimmers creating so much charm and relaxation.
The layout is 'open' with large picture windows, in-line living and dining, pot lights throughout and an 'Osborne' wood stove. Large updated kitchen features Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel appliances, two lit pantries and eating area. Walk out onto the covered deck and enjoy the warmth of an infra-red heater that allows for great three season views of landscaped forest overlooking the Sooke river.
Lower level has many options...a Theater room showing off a 170 inch 3D Projection screen, 7 channel surround system, eight inch Kevlar 120W two way in-wall speakers! or use it as another bedroom if needed. The suite was built using Roxul Safe'n'Sound deadening insulation and Resilient Channel sound proofing system. Private and quiet. Ideal for extended family or mortgage helper.
Fully fenced 4.5 acreage as well as a separate heavy gauge fenced around 1.5 acre pasture for hobby farm or horses. Plumbed for water with freeze proof yard hydrant.
Please read my Blog page to watch a little video about Sooke Pot Holes by Nelly Furtado.
- Three layer Torch-on roof installed in 2011.
- 1700 gallon oversized septic system installed in 2012 by Active Bobcat.
- Buried electrical service and new wiring. 200Amp service upgrade.
- Large (approx. 25 x 26) 2 car garage has 100A sub-panel and is plumbed for air making it a perfect workshop.
- Workshop wired for 240V and 120V
- Outdoor wired speakers
- Wired for Hot Tub
- Commercial infra-red heater with spa timer on Balcony
- All closets have lights including kitchen pantries
- 80 gallon hot water tank
Sooke Potholes, Galloping Goose Trail, Provincial Parks, All Amenities.
Listing Provided By
Royal LePage Coast Capital Realty
- Brenda Russell
- Mobile: 250.744.4556
- Toll-free: 1.800.550.0585
- Fax: 250.592.6600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Royal Lepage Coast Capital Realty Oak Bay
- 208 - 2187 Oak Bay Avenue
- Victoria, BC
- V8R 1G1