443 Kipling Street, Fairfield Victoria, BC
- Property Value$1,150,000
- Sold on 2017-03-03
- Property Address443 Kipling Street, Fairfield Victoria, BC, V8S 3J9, Canada
- BasementCrawl Space
- Year Built1912
- Living Area2,736 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage40 ft
- Lot Depth124 ft
- Lot Size Area4,984 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms2 full
- School DistrictSir James Douglas, Central, Victoria High
443 Kipling Street, Fairfield Victoria, BC, V8S 3J9, Canada
A real Fairfield 'Arts and Crafts' beauty! Updates throughout showing off quartz countertops, gas stove, heated tile flooring, gas fireplace, heat pump furnace, interior and exterior paint, roof and more. Spacious, peaceful master bedroom with ensuite. With the abundance of windows to allow the sunshine in this home is also very private. The Fairfield Community has everything close by. Walk to Government House, Fairfield Plaza, Cook Street Village and the beach. Just enjoy Victoria's lifestyle...
Thrifty Foods, Starbucks Coffee, Home Hardware, TD Bank, BC Liquor Store, Florist, Individual Dry Cleaners, Ross Bay Fish and Chips, Neighborhood Pub, Video Rental, Cafes, People's Drug Store, Insurance and so much more.
- Brenda Russell
- Mobile: 250.744.4556
- Toll-free: 1.800.550.0585
- Fax: 250.592.6600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Royal Lepage Coast Capital Realty Oak Bay
- 208 - 2187 Oak Bay Avenue
- Victoria, BC
- V8R 1G1